Frequently Asked Questions
Top 3 FAQs
- Benefit from unbeatable prices and special discount offers in our online shop
- Stay up to date with our newsletter
- Access to our support form for technical customer service
- Helpful tips and discussions in our community forum
- All your Kalypso games in one place at a glance
- Get the authorisation to comment on news items as a member of the Kalypso Community
Proceed as follows to start the DirectX diagnosis program ("DxDiag"):
1. Click on "Start" in the task bar and then on "Run". Alternatively, you can also press Windows+R.
2. Enter "dxdiag" (without inverted commas) and click on OK.
3. You will see all the relevant information in the window that appears.
4. Left-click on "Save All Information" to create a text file with the name "dxdiag.txt".
5. Please attach this text file to your inquiry.
Thank you for your assistance!
Do you have any questions that aren't answered in our FAQs? Our technical customer service department will be happy to help. Please log in to your Kalypso account so our technical customer service can assign your request correctly. The support form is HERE!