Frequently Asked Questions
Top 3 FAQs
- Right-click on the game icon in your installation directory.
- Click on "Properties".
- Select the "Compatibility" tab, and under "Compatibility mode" check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" checkbox
- Now select "Windows 7" from the drop-down menu.
- Further down, under "Settings", activate the check box "Run program as administrator".
- Now click on "OK" and then start the game again.
Net Framework 4.5.1
Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 (ATTENTION: only for 64-bit operating systems)
DirectX Web Installer
Proceed as follows to start the DirectX diagnosis program ("DxDiag"):
1. Click on "Start" in the task bar and then on "Run". Alternatively, you can also press Windows+R.
2. Enter "dxdiag" (without inverted commas) and click on OK.
3. You will see all the relevant information in the window that appears.
4. Left-click on "Save All Information" to create a text file with the name "dxdiag.txt".
5. Please attach this text file to your inquiry.
Thank you for your assistance!
Do you have any questions that aren't answered in our FAQs? Our technical customer service department will be happy to help. Please log in to your Kalypso account so our technical customer service can assign your request correctly. The support form is HERE!