(Senior) PR Manager UK
Kalypso Media UK Ltd. in Bracknell, Berkshire, is a publishing subsidiary of Kalypso Media Group, a privately owned, global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with close to 100 employees worldwide, operating from seven offices across Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States.
To support the global PR & marketing team, we are looking for a (Senior) PR Manager UK & Western Europe, working from the UK office. The PR Manager gives support and is reporting to the International Head of PR and will work closely with the PR & marketing teams in Europe and America.
Roles and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Plan and execute all PR activities across all media, including online and video- and micro-blogging-influencers in conjunction with HQ
- Manage relationships with key media outlets to secure best possible coverage from initial announcements through to post-review analysis and coverage reports
- Work closely with HQ teams to prepare code demonstrations of products at all stages of development
- Work with HQ to localize and distribute press releases to relevant media outlets for maximum coverage
- Take a leading role in planning and attending press, trade and consumer events in Europe (Gamescom, EGX, Paris Games Week, etc)
- Act as a central ‘hub’ for European partners, help to coordinate asset and information flow and work alongside sales teams to create impactful campaigns
- Manage local PR relationships with general and special interest media outlets
Skills and Experience:
- Good experience (>3 years) in a games industry PR role (internal or Agency)
- Strong media relations experience with gaming media and influencers
- Degree-level qualification in journalism, communications or similar
- Demonstrated ability to create results-driven communication campaigns
- Motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing national & international press events and media tours
- Strong game presentation skills and excellent gaming knowledge
- Able to work as part of a small, dynamic team and handle multiple projects parallely
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally
Are you interested in this job opportunity?