Kalypso Media and Palindrome Interactive have today announced a simultaneous Spring 2020 release for their upcoming turn-based strategy hybrid Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on PC (Steam | Kalypso Store), Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch. Steam customers can also now join in on the closed beta when they pre-order, while also securing the “Fangs & Bones” DLC and a digital soundtrack, all at a special discounted price.
The beta is available for Windows PC and includes a fully-fledged tutorial, access to the first two Dracul campaign missions, two sandbox maps and four skirmish maps, all of which are playable as both the Dracul and Nosfernus factions. Further content updates, bug fixes and improvements will follow in the coming weeks.
A new video featurette with developers Palindrome Interactive is also available now, giving a full breakdown of the beta and inviting fans to help shape the game ahead of its full release.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2020.
Watch the new trailer on YouTube:
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with card elements. Discover the secrets of Nemire and experience an enthralling story from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords while commanding one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Players will make strategic manoeuvres in kingdom mode before switching over to combat mode to take on their foes in tense, closely fought battles. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of cards, which can be combined to powerful effect.
- The Truth Unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia!
- Vampiric powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of cards, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and then put your tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied Content: Choose from three different gameplay modes, such as the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish mode.
Title: Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Developer: Palindrome Interactive
Genre: Turn-Based Strategy / Empire Management
Release: Spring 2020
Store links: Kalypso Store | Steam