Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive today shared the next developer featurette for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, diving deep into the game's unique blend of turn-based vampiric combat and empire management.
The second in a four-part series, the next developer featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive explores Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars' unique gameplay fusion of empire management and strategic turn-based combat, detailing some of the structures and units available to each of the game's three vampire clans. The featurette also discusses those abilities unique to each clan, and some of the tactics players can use to strengthen their chance of victory on the battlefield. Those who missed the first featurette can catch up on the Kalypso Media YouTube channel.
This trailer/video may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar; (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display any ESRB rating information on the video player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardize your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future.
Developer-Featurette on YouTube
Arriving with the second featurette is a development roadmap, showing the updates and progress made to the game since its initial E3 announcement.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on August 28th for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The closed beta is available to those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
Fans thirsty for more can also tune into an exclusive livestream this afternoon at 12:30pm EST on the official Kalypso Media Twitch channel, hosted by Rebecca Falktorp from Palindrome Interactive.
Title: Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Platforms: Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One,
Developer: Palindrome Interactive
Genre: Empire management/turn-based strategy
Release date: 28/08/2020 - Windows PC, PS4,
Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
About Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars:
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.