Senior Level Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Level Designer (m/f/d) to support our newly established team in Frankfurt, Germany.
Become a central part of a newly established development team and define the future of one of the most iconic series in strategy gaming. As part of the Kalypso Media Group, this new studio will be located within the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area and will be working on a brand new entry in the well-known Commandos game franchise for PC and next generation consoles.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Plenty of room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience in level design, ideally within the strategy genre
- At least three released games on PC and/or console
- Excellent level- and mission design skills based on the use of different editors, preferably on Unreal Engine
- Experience of how to concept, adapt and polish in-game levels based on the overall vision
- High quality approach to game flow, diversified game flows as well as an outstanding gameplay experience and the ability to transfer this to other team members with less experience
- Passion for games and game development
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Goal-oriented way of working
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
Please send your CV and application via the application form,
Attn: Mr Jürgen Reusswig.