Senior 3D Environment Level Artist
We are currently looking for a Senior 3D Environment / Level Artist (m/f/d) to support our newly established team in Darmstadt, Germany.
Become a central part of a newly established development team and define the future of one of the most iconic series in strategy gaming. As part of the Kalypso Media Group, this new studio will be located in Darmstadt and will be working on a brand new entry in the well-known Commandos game franchise for PC and next generation consoles.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Plenty of room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
- 5+ years of experience within the games industry
- Good knowledge of industry standard tools and workflows
- Experience in the broad variety of environment art topics (foliage, groundtextures, modular architecture)
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine and its systems
- Balance between technical modelling- and organic sculpting-skills
- High degree of autonomy
- Experience with Blender is a big plus
- 2D art background is a plus
- Passion for games and game development
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Goal-oriented way of working
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- Creation of props and textures and their integration into the Unreal Engine
- Close collaboration with Level Design in visually polishing of the levels
Please send your CV and application via the application form,
Attn: Mr Jürgen Reusswig.