Frequently Asked Questions
Kalypso shop and account
You can change the current email address linked to your Kalypso Community Account at any time – either by changing it yourself in your account settings (1) or by contacting our support team (2). Please see below for further instructions:
(1) Log in with your current email address and password via https://www.kalypsomedia.com/account/profile. You can then change your email address by clicking on "profile settings".
Note: If you are logging in on the website for the first time, you will be asked to complete your profile in order to update your Kalypso Launcher Account, which will give you full access to the new Kalypso Community Account system. As a welcome bonus, you will receive a discount voucher that can be applied against purchases in the Kalypso Shop.
(2) Contact our customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: With this method, you will need to validate yourself as the owner of the account, e.g. by contacting us directly from the email address that is currently linked to your account.
- Benefit from unbeatable prices and special discount offers in our online shop
- Stay up to date with our newsletter
- Access to our support form for technical customer service
- Helpful tips and discussions in our community forum
- All your Kalypso games in one place at a glance
- Get the authorisation to comment on news items as a member of the Kalypso Community
How do I receive my Kalypso Community voucher?
If you already have registered an account via the Kalypso Game Launcher, you may just log in with your existing email address and passwort and complete your account registration. If you do not have an existing account, please sign up for a new account on the Kalypso Shop. Please be sure to subscribe to the newsletter via the registration form or your account management, afterwards.
After your subscription has been completed and was confirmed via email, you will receive your voucher code in a second email. If you didn’t receive an email (please also check your spam folder), please contact our customer support through the support form or via email to email@example.com.
How do I redeem my voucher?
Please proceed as follows:
1) Add your chosen product(s) to your shopping cart
2) Click on the cart symbol in the top-right corner, and then on "Redeem voucher" in the side bar
3) Redeem your voucher code under "I have a voucher".
*Minimum Order Value is 10 USD/EUR/GBP. The Kalypso Community voucher is valid until 12/31/2020 and can be redeemed while purchasing digital PC & Mac games (Steam), available at the Kalypso Shop.. Please note that only one voucher can be used per order. Kalypso Media reserves its right to change, limit or end promotions and deals without further notice at its own discretion.
You have got more questions? Please see our FAQs!
There are also game versions on the website that cannot be purchased for Steam, but that are available directly from retailers such as Amazon, PlayStation Store, Android Store, or Xbox Store.
Whether digital Steam versions, downloadable versions, or packaged retailer versions, you'll find your favorite Kalypso games in your desired format in the Kalypso shop.
The Steam activation code(s) will also be emailed to your registered email address.
You can create a new Steam account by clicking on the following link and downloading Steam.
Then click “Create New Account” at the bottom of the registration box.
Via the Steam website:
Visit the following website:
Then click "Join Steam".
Fill out the form, and then click "Create my account".
Start the Steam program and register with your Steam account.
Then click on the games menu item in the top bar.
Now select "Activate a Product on Steam...".
Then follow the instructions in the window to complete the process.
Please note that if you pay with any of these methods, payment will be made as soon as you agree to the Terms of Sale and cancellation policy. You will immediately be able to access the activation code for the game you purchased.
This means that you can cancel the order and get your money back as long as you have not redeemed the activation code through Steam. Please note that you cannot be reimbursed once the Steam activation code has been redeemed. You can find out more in the Terms of Sale and the cancellation policy.
- Please always refer to the Steam store links of the game
- Please copy this into the description:
Have fun playing!"
Top 3 FAQs
Net Framework 4.5.1
Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 (ATTENTION: only for 64-bit operating systems)
DirectX Web Installer
- Right-click on the game icon in your installation directory.
- Click on "Properties".
- Select the "Compatibility" tab, and under "Compatibility mode" check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" checkbox
- Now select "Windows 7" from the drop-down menu.
- Further down, under "Settings", activate the check box "Run program as administrator".
- Now click on "OK" and then start the game again.
Proceed as follows to start the DirectX diagnosis program ("DxDiag"):
1. Click on "Start" in the task bar and then on "Run". Alternatively, you can also press Windows+R.
2. Enter "dxdiag" (without inverted commas) and click on OK.
3. You will see all the relevant information in the window that appears.
4. Left-click on "Save All Information" to create a text file with the name "dxdiag.txt".
5. Please attach this text file to your inquiry.
Thank you for your assistance!
Do you have any questions that aren't answered in our FAQs? Our technical customer service department will be happy to help. Please log in to your Kalypso account so our technical customer service can assign your request correctly. The support form is HERE!