3D Character Animator
We are looking for reinforcement for our team in Munich a 3D Character Animator (m/f/d).
As a member of our team, you will create all kinds of exciting scenes and objects and bring our game world to life. You will be able to work closely with the team and have a significant influence on our project.
• Skinning and rigging of our character models
• Bring characters and creatures to life with dynamic and humorous animations
• Integrate and optimize finished assets in Unity
• Working closely with all members of the team to achieve our best possible results
• Maintenance and optimization of the animation pipeline
• Checking, accepting and integrating the work of our Outsourcing partners
• Animation of further diverse smaller and larger objects
• have 2+ years experience as a 3D Animator in the game industry
• have very good knowledge of 3ds Max and Unity
• have outstanding skills in the field of character animation – a good feeling for timing and movement
• are very skilled in rigging and skinning
• have a passion for games and like to come up with unique and funny solutions
• can process and give constructive feedback
• work reliably and independently
• enjoy stylized graphics and like to develop and share crazy ideas
• are fluent in spoken and written German and/or English
• Knowledge in the field of modelling and texturing
• Experience in scripting
• Basic experience with Google Sheets and Excel
What can Realmforge do for you?
• Become an essential part of a team and work together with us on strategy and simulation games for PC and consoles
• Modern office with air conditioning, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs and many squirrels
• Flexitime and a good work-life balance
• Catering with drinks, fruit and (almost vital) ice cream
• We will teach you many new board games at our regular game nights. Or you teach us?
Realmforge Studios was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Our Dungeons Series alone has sold over 4 million units worldwide. The latest instalment – Dungeons 3 – has been released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and has achieved a 94% positive rating on Steam.
Please send your application documents – including CV, earliest possible starting date, salary expectations and meaningful work samples to – email@example.com.