We are looking for a Shopware Developer (m / f / x) to join our vibrant team in Worms, DE and work on front and back-end (PHP) as soon as possible.
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is an independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 100 employees at 7 locations throughout Germany, the UK and the USA. The group includes Kalypso Media Group GmbH in Worms, DE, Kalypso Media UK Ltd. in the UK, Kalypso Media USA Inc. in the USA, Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. in the UK and Kalypso Media Mobile in Hamburg, DE. Kalypso also has two of its own development studios - Realmforge Studios in Munich, DE and Gaming Minds Studios in Gütersloh, DE.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work within one of the most burgeoning and exciting creative industries
- An open-minded and inclusive environment in a growing and forward-thinking company
- Access to company pension schemes, relocation support, temporary company accommodation (if needed) and other benefits
- The freedom to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Ideally, you’re a certified Shopware developer (m / f / x) with 2 years of experience
- You’ve completed IT commercial or technical training, e.g. B. IT specialist (m / f / x) or earned a comparable qualification in IT
- Some experience in a comparable position would be great
- Experience in theme and plugin programming via Shopware and Smarty
- You’re a motivated self-starter with skills in technical conception and quick comprehension
- You have a solid grasp of both the German and English language
- You’re a team player but can work autonomously when needed.
- You’re flexible, resilient and reliable.
- Technical support and further development of our web shop (powered by Shopware)
- Development and support of Shopware plugins & themes
- Close cooperation with the marketing team with regards to on-page SEO
If this sounds like a good fit, please fill in the form provided and send your application and CV to Mrs. Lisa Block.